LeFun C2 wireless surveillance camera
- WiFi CONNECTION& MULTIPLE USES: Connecting this video monitor with your home wifi, view you baby’s activity, monitor your home/biness/office through the app ”MIPC” on your smartphone, tablet and PC to ensure if it is safe.
- FULLY FUNCTIONAL AT ALL TIMES: The 720P High Resolution lens provide you to the HD image & HD Video, fast forward and playback via local micro SD card, Pan 350 degrees and Tilt 100 degrees, Intelligent Digital Zoom, and IR Night Vision Up to 32 feet.
- TWO WAY AUDIO&Motion Detection: Built-in microphone and speaker allow voice to transfer between the APP and baby camera. Remote Viewing anytime and anywhere, receiving message alerts/snagshots from MIPC, Storing you video in 64G SD card.
- EASY TO OPERATION: Quick install and setup this wireless surveillance camera, connected with your phone, tablet or PC, using the App ("MIPC") to begin your seamlessly stream and playback recorded video of your home, kids, pets and office.
- SECURITY&TECHNICAL SUPPORT: Financial level Encryption Technology, make you connect to any devices, via a secure, safe network. All security cameras have CE, FCC and RoHS certified. Friendly Customer Service and Technical Support is available.
LeFun Wireless WiFi Security Camera To leverage the wifi setup feature please make sure you have a wifi router that can launch 2.4G wifi, otherwise you must go for the Ethernet cable way for WiFi connection setup instead.
Super Easy setup with Play and Plug:
- Download the MIPC app on Apple app store (iphone and ipad) or Google play (android phone).
- Sign up an account and remember your password.
- Power on your ip camera and reset it. There reset button is at the bottom of the camera.
- After it is ready, please log in your account, click “+” icon to add your wireless surveillance camera, scan the QR code and follow the voice from the wireless security camera to install it.
* Sensor: 1/4 "color CMOS sensor
* Resolution: 1280*720(720P), 640*360, 320*180, 160*90 (selectable)
* Lens: 3.6mm
* Video Compression: H.264
* Audio Compression: AAC
* Frame rate: Real-time 25FPS
* Night vision: 12 infrared LEDs
* IR distance: 30ft
* Pan & tilt: 350 degrees (Horizontal) and Tilt 100 degrees (Vertical) with 8 times digital zoom
* Ethernet: 10/100Mbps RJ-45 interface
* Buttons: Reset button( at the bottom of the camera)
* Alarm notification: Real-time App push notifications
* Video storage: Micro SD card up to 128 GB storage (Not included in the package)
- If you could not connect your camera with Wi-Fi successfully, please confirm:
- Your home Wi-Fi network is 2.4G. Our camera does not support 5G Wi-Fi network. Please check your Wi-Fi Frequency band of the Wi-Fi router, or search its brand and model on Google.
- If your router is dual band, please choose 2.4G Wi-Fi to connect your phone.
- Please put this Wi-Fi camera more close to the router.
- Please check if the Wi-Fi router is operating properly first,then turn on the DHCP of router , and set up WAP2-PSK for security recognized by the camera.
- When you hear the voice “failed to configure wireless information, please reset”, please reset the camera and connect it again.
- If the camera network connection break off after you changed network provider or router, please reset the camera and re-install it.
- If you get a blank screen or black screen after you scan the QR code to add the camera, please try the following solutions:
- Try to add it on other device;
- Add this camera through “WiFi Connection Setup through Computer”.
- If you get a black screen after click the camera to watch live video, please figure out the problem by following steps.
- Please turn on the device setting page, click the button “About”to check if there is malfunction notification of the sensor. If there is, please turn off the camera, after several seconds, turn it on again. If not, please check if the camera is connecting Ethernet cable and Wi-Fi network at the same time.
- Go to the account setting page, and click thee button “Local Search”to check if the camera has a picture. If there is a picture showing on the camera, the problem may caused by network.
- If you are going to watch the video recorded on SD card, please download sdtool on mipcm.comand install it on PC.
- If the camera can’t record normally, please check your store device.
- Please check the SD card status on your camera. If you have inserted it into the camera, but there is nothing showing on SD card. Please power off the camera and re-inserted again.
- Please check whether your camera and Cloud Storage Box are in same router. If you are unsure if they are in a same router, please go to the device setting page and click network to their gateway. After you confirm that they are in a same router, please go to device setting page and click storage device to turn on this function.
- If you can’t receive motion alerts from the app, please go to the device setting page and click the button Motion and Notification to check if the button “Turn alert on”become “Turn alert off”. When the button is “Turn alert on”, it means motion alerts can’t work.